|Category||Ovens & Heaters|
|Model||H2OT SHOT HCT184-G-X|
|Description Short||18,000 Watt Electric Hot Water Heater|
Process Technology Model HCT184-G-X
* 18,000 Watts at 480 VAC 22 Amps 3 Phase - Min 3.5 GPM (35 Deg. F rise @ 3.5 GPM)
* Can be used as a "Cadillac" System for commercial hot water heating.
* Economical alternative to all fluoropolymer heating systems.
* Designed for instantaneous heating to suitable processing temperatures, used in
semiconductor, electronics, photo processing, cleanrooms, laboratories and metal finishing.
* Space saving compact design. - No storage tank required. - With titanium wetted parts.
* Energy efficient point-of-use service. Reduces water consumption and heat losses.
* Easy installation, wall mountable construction requires only power and water connection.
* Grounded for safety. - GFP standard. - U.L. listed - With water cooled SCR control option.
* Dual display, self tuning PID temperature control standard.
* Alarm monitors flow, system differential pressure, fluid temperature and element temperature.
* 30"H x 20"W x 20"D 160lbs. - This item is guaranteed to be fully operational
* For complete specifications see:
Cost $1,400.00 - Actual picture of heater
|[Home] [Contact] [List]|
|Last Updated: Sunday, March 17, 2019|