|Category||Automation - Equipment|
|Model||Master Unit Die|
|Description Short||Base with Unit Die Punch for Automation|
This precision automation punch includes a precision unit die, set up to cut (2) round
.187" diameter stainless steel mesh filter elements from a 20mm wide strip, 0.2mm thick.
The self standing Master Base can be used for inline automation to punch cloth, paper,
plastic, cellulosic membrane, sheet metal or screen. The Unit Punch is hardened and
precision ground for exceptional wear. The punch is quickly and easily interchangeable
with other units. A material advance mechanism with grippers is also included to
automatically feed material for the next cycle.
* Punch base is 5.250"x9.625", height 11"
* All operations are air operated - total punching force is 8 x Air Supply Pressure
* punch force is derived from a 5.3 : 1 mechanical advantage and 1.5 :1 air cylinder
* main cylinder 145psi max. SMC NCDQ2B50-35DC
* all moving parts are hardened and ground
* this punch is designed for high production
* these punch systems are like NEW
Price $980.00 (for Master Base with Unit Punch)
For Inline Cut-off Shear see:
For Inline Material Supply Reel see:
For additional automation items see:
|[Home] [Contact] [List]|
|Last Updated: Thursday, July 02, 2020|