This precision self standing Master Unit Die with Unit punch is presently set up to cut (3) rectangular
shaped stainless steel mesh filters from a 20mm wide strip, 0.2mm thick (picture #8)
The quickly interchangeable unit can be adapted for inline automation to punch cloth, paper, plastic,
cellulosic membrane, or sheet metal. The punch and die is titanium nitride coated for exceptional wear.
The easily interchangeable unit could accommondate many other die cutting or punching operations.
A material advance mechanism with dual grippers is also included to automatically
feed material for the next cycle.
* punch base is 5.250"x9.625", height 11"
* All operations are air operated and limit switch controlled - total punching force is 8 x psi.
* punch force is derived from a 5.3 : 1 mechanical advantage and 1.5 :1 air cylinder
* main cylinder 145psi max. SMC NCDQ2B50-35DC
* all moving parts are hardened and ground - this punch is designed for high production
* this punch is designed for high production
* the supply reel comes with a tensioning mechanism, drive motor and out of material sensors
* the cut-off shear has a scrap chute for the punched strip
* This is one of two complete inline systems available.
The other system cuts a larger rectangle (picture #9 shows comparison).
* This Master Unit Punch is used - in like NEW condition. - Actual pictures of system.
For other die cutting needs see:
For additional automation items see:
Price $1,970.00 (for all three items - Master Base with unit punch, Supply Reel and Cut-off Sheer)